Professional Truck Driver Institute, Inc.
2016-17 PTDI Board of Directors,
Officers, and Executive Committee
* David Money, CDS, CDT, Retired, (formerly Liberty Mutual Insurance)
* Peter VanDyne, CSP, CFPS, Technical Director - Risk Control Services, Liberty Mutual Insurance
* Jeff Davis, Vice President of Safety, Hudson Insurance Group
* Chris Antonik, M.Ed., Dept. Chair, Commercial Transportation Program, Delaware Technical Community College
Immediate Past Chairman
* Terry Burnett, CIC, CRM, President, Burnett Insurance Corp.
- *Jeff Arnold, MAM, Executive Director, North American Transportation Management Institute
- Kevin Burch, President, Jet Express, Inc.; Chairman, American Trucking Associations; Past Chairman, Truckload Carriers Association
- Virginia DeRoze, Director of Education, Retired
- Jack Duke, ARM, CDS, Safety Representative, Great West Casualty Co.
- Tina Frindt, Director, Northampton Community College, Driver Training Program
- Rick Geller, CRM, Vice President - Transportation Industry Leader, Marsh Risk Consulting
- *Ray Haight, Partner, TCA inGauge™
- Robert Hatchett, Vice President Recruiting, Covenant Transport
- Harry Kowalchyk, President, National Tractor Trailer School
- Yvette Lagrois, President, Ontario Truck Training Academy
- Mary Beth McCollum, NAPFTDS Representative; Director of CTT, College of Southern Maryland, Center for Transportation Training
- Tim McLain, CDS, National Academy & Contract School Director, Swift Driving Academy
- Scott Manthey, CDS, Vice President – Safety, Interstate Distributor
- David Pfiffner, Director, Des Moines Area Community College Transportation Institute
- Bill Sullivan, Exec. Vice President Advocacy, American Trucking Associations
- Kim Richardson, TTSAO Representative; President, KRTS, Inc.
- Phillip Whitmer, Dean, Transportation Technology (Flint); Transp. System Program Coordinator for Baker College, Baker College of Flint, Center for Transportation Technology
- Chuck Wirth, CVTA Representative; President, American Institute of Trucking (AIT)
* Executive Committee